Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Bonus (Tutorial Video)

Hey all! Thought I'd try something new ... I made a video! As you'll hear, one of my more popular blogs was from the "Dying Dresses" blog, so I thought I'd take it a step further and do a tutorial video so you guys can dye your own dresses! Let me know what you think! (Please be nice - I'm a first time video editor, creator and poster. It's not perfect, and I'm aware of that fact.)
 
 
Of course I had to add bloopers at the end - they're only the best part of every movie!

As promised, here are the 'after' shots as well. I really like this blue :) And after I made the video, I decided that I definitely will make the dress smaller one of these days. As comfy as it is, it doesn't exactly fall in the most flattering of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment